“Describe yourself in 3 words”
Organised. Determined. Positive.
I always dread this question as it can be such a tough one to answer, so I turned to ex employers and work mates, and these are the words that kept on popping up.
As flattered as I am, I don’t enjoy selling myself, but I think these attributes have been well reflected in my career as much as in my personal life.
I’m a hard worker, I love to be organised and have a genuine passion for paperwork. Sad but true. I’ve worked with start-ups (my own and others) and corporates, so have the experience to help you grow your business. All done with a friendly smile and happy demeanour.
I work proactively, I care about quality and I work smart to help you grow your business.
I have spent the last 15 years working for corporate companies, small businesses and educational organisations at different levels of admin, management and customer service. This exposure to so many different sectors and roles has given me experience in many unexpected areas.
My roles have included Customer Service agent, Administration assistant, Team Manager, Office Manager and Complaints handler.
My professional attributes include:
- Being highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Experienced recruiter
- Experienced note taker, including disciplinarians and sensitive meetings
- Strong communicator with a confident and professional manner
- Vast experience working & dealing with a variety of people and their individual needs
- Ability to work effectively individually or as part of a team
- Superb customer service skills with years of consumer and corporate customer service experience
- Experience as a company representative dealing with OFCOM and the Telecommunications Ombudsman
- Impeccable time management skills
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office packages
- Extremely discrete and GDPR compliant
I can provide everyday support for tasks such as making your next travel arrangements, vetting data, scribing, online research, compiling reports and much much more.
Or support you on larger more in-depth tasks, such as recruitment, project management and event organisation.
My job is to free you from the day-to-day, allowing you to get on with growing your business and doing the bits you enjoy!
No matter where I am physically located, my purpose is to support you and your business.
I would love to get to know your business and see how we can work together.